This is Pharmabox INSIDER only content, subscribe for free via Email to become Pharmabox INSIDER now !
Important consideration while preparing for partnership with doctor are as follows.
- Comprehend what stage the specialist is on the customer adoption process.
- Realize the selection style of your client for your item
- Realize your client’s personality style
- Realize your own personality style
- Know the status of your relationship with the client
- Have set goals for the communication
- Comprehend what you will present to the client to add value
CUSTOMER ADOPTION PROCESS
Customer adoption process can be defined as the response time a doctor is willing to adopt new products, ideas, or changes. The process is explained by the diagram below.
WAYS TO IDENTIFY THE STAGE OF CUSTOMER ADOPTION
- Questions asked by the customer is an important signal used to identify the stage of customer adoption.
- Answers and Responses given by the customer about the question asked by the medical representative can be used as an identifier.
- Adoption level of customer largely depends upon the product price too.
- Digital activity and content usage influences customers adoption level.
- Peer and Colleague Adoption is a important factor.
- Information from Pharmacy in limited markets can be used to access the adoption level.
BENEFITS OF UNDERSTANDING THE STAGE OF ADOPTION
- Set logical, targeted Sales Call Objectives.
- Conduct a sales dialogue with the doctor that will move them through the steps of adoption Process
- Select and use the most appropriate promotional activities
- Optimize sales for company’s products
PERSONALITY STYLE OF CUSTOMER
KEY TAKE AWAY
- Preparing for the Partnership is a key element in the Sales Cycle.
- Understanding the Doctor’s Stage of Adoption and Adoption Style will enable you to set realistic & appropriate objectives.
- The individual personality styles of you and your customer factor into how to approach and build the relationship.
- Over time, with the appropriate behaviors and communications, relationship tension will drop and respect will increase allowing you to capitalize on your relationship with the doctor
Click on next page for module 4…
PDF download available on last page.
Be Resourceful, Be Updated.